Phone No: (01) 801-5450
- Christine Cunningham…has been hairdressing since 1991 and after completing her L’Oreal Colour Specialist degree in 1998 she went on to become a Peter Mark educator teaching Advanced students in all aspects of hairdressing with special emphasis on styling and colouring hair.
- She has Travelled to the London Academy on many occassions to complete colour, cutting and management courses, and has also completed extensive colouring courses at Vidal Sassoon. Before setting up Passion Hair Salon in 2006 Christine also managed a number of Peter Mark branches across Blanchardstown and Dublin City.
- Jodie Byrne…Has worked at Passion for the last 5 yrs and has worked alongside Christine for 12 yrs.
- Jodie says -”Passion is a hair salon i chose to work in as its renowned for being a premier a L’Oreal hair colour specialist and hair cutting salon. Our clients come from all over Dublin and Ireland (not forgetting our neighbours in Blanchardstown and Dunboyne!), so drop in and see for yourself how great we are”.
- Jessie White…Has worked at Passion for 5 yrs, although her hairdressing career started at Peter Mark 8 yrs ago with Christine.
- Jessie says – “When I came on board with Christine I was so happy as I knew the Salon would be well managed and organised and working as part of a great team is really important to me. Christine always encourages us to attend numerous L’Oreal training courses especially because of her background as a hair colouring trainer as well as having a colour degree.
I love working in Clonee and enjoy the relationship I’ve built up with all my clients.
- Joanne O’Donnell…Has worked at Passion for the last 5 years, although her hairdressing career started 15 yrs ago at Peter Mark. Not only is Joanne a hair colour specialist but she also enjoys cutting hair and thoroughly enjoys wedding parties and hair styling.
- Joanne says -“When Christine asked me to join the Passion Hair Salon team i was delighted, as I’ve worked with Christine perviously for years, in both Blanchardstown and Dublin, and know how prosfessional she is. Our hair salon is dedicated to clients needs’ and requests and we give 100% all the time. Look forward to seeing you all at Passion!
- Jacqueline Coogan…qualified as a hair stylist at Passion 3 yrs ago and has gone from strength to strength since then.
- Jacqueline says – “When i joined Passion 3 yrs ago I never looked back. The salon is so friendly and team work is a must. I love the way Christine constantly keeps us updated with colour and cutting training at the Loreal Academy in dublin as well as the day to day training at the Salon. I specialise in hair extensions and love meeting new clients every day!
- Celine Sharkey…is currently in her third year apprenticeship at Passion Salon in Clonee village. Her time spent at the salon has given her tonnes of hairdressing experience and what she believes is the best possible training.
- Celine is already a qualified hair colour specialist and her forte is upstyling which she really enjoys, as well as wedding hair, party and debs hair etc
- Leanne Costigan… is currently in her fourth year of training as a hairdresser, and is a hair colour specialist.
- Leanne says – “I have been attending classes two nights a week for the past three years. Christine (our teacher) has a degree in colour and has passed on all her knowledge and i feel priviliged for this!
We have also attended some of the best cutting and upstyling courses run by L’Oreal.”
- Lorna Doyle…has just started her apprenticeship at Passion Salon and is currently in her first year.
- Lorna says – “I’m in my first year but it’s moving extremely fast, as I also attend hairdressing training two nights a week. Some of my specialities are giving a great indian head massage and I love taking care of the client. I’m learning something new every day and look foward too being a fully quaifiled creative hairstylist at Passion Hair Salon!